1. The Super Lace System has a lace (blue) to close the lower part of the boot and one (red) to close the top.
2. Step one, lower the two levers on the front.
3. Open the boot with both hands.
4. Slide into the boot, tighten the inner shoe by pulling his shoelace and by lowering the closure device.
5. Raise both levers in position stand by.
6. Pull the BLACK handle to tighten the lower part of the boot.
7. Pull the RED handle to tighten the upper part of the boot.
8. Return levers in the vertical position.